Monday, August 29, 2005

Ten Tips for Better Bread

I found a terrific blog recently that I think you will all enjoy called Farmgirl Fare. Susan writes about her experiences as an organic farmer and artisan baker in Missouri. The photography is lovely and the writing is about Slow Food at its best.

In particular, I recommend that you read her article, Ten Tips for Better Bread. If you're a baker, you'll love it. If you appreciate what bakers do, you'll love it. If you don't bake bread, you'll want to start! I haven't tried to knead bread in years because of my tendinitis, but I think I might try it again this coming weekend.

1 comment:

Farmgirl Susan said...

Hi Laurie,
Thanks so much for spreading the word about Farmgirl Fare. I'm looking forward to hearing from fellow bread bakers--especially if my tips have inspired you to start baking bread! : )