Saturday, September 24, 2005
Central Carolina Community College, Pittsboro Campus
Saturday Workshops & Exhibits (8:00 - 4:00)
Register for the workshop by 9/9/05 and save $25. Early registration for Saturday workshops $35 - price includes lunch. Walk-in registration $60.
The Central Carolina Community College (CCCC) Sustainability Fair will demonstrate and explore many areas of sustainability through Workshops & Exhibits. Exhibits on the Pittsboro CCCC Campus will feature a variety of sustainable products, processes and hands-on demos. On Saturday, also, you can register to attend a series of half-day workshops exploring sustainable practices in agriculture, building, transportation & land/water conservancy.
Attend the Saturday Workshops and you will learn:
* Sustainable Agriculture-Urban permaculture, organic compost
* Sustainable Transportation & Renewable Energy--biofuels & electric cars
* Sustainable Building--green building & natural building
* Land and Water Conservancy
* Central Carolina Community College
* Piedmont Biofuels
Who should attend the Sustainability Fair?
* Student & teachers
* Families & community members
* Renewable energy & biofuels supporters
* Farmers and gardeners
* Builders, architects, contractors & landscape architects
* Parks, recreation & wildlife organizations
* Land & water conservation groups
* Environmental professionals & businesses
* Local businesses, civic groups & non-profit organizations
$60 Saturday Workshops (includes lunch)
$75 Friday Tour & Saturday Workshops (includes lunch)
$25 Friday Tour only (includes lunch)
Free: General Admission is FREE to the outdoor Fair Exhibits
Exhibit Space and Sponsorship Opportunities are Available!
The cost for exhibits is $25 per booth. Event sponsorships are available
at Green $100, Blue Sky $250 & Global $2,000 levels. If your organization
is interested in this unique opportunity to advertise your services and
products, please contact our office to reserve an exhibit space or to
arrange a sponsorship.
To register for Workshops & Tour
& for more information on Exhibits & Sponsorships, contact:
Sandra McMahon, firstname.lastname@example.org
919-542-6495 ext 224 or
Continuing Education Office at CCCC
Almond Banana Baklava | #BrunchWeek
3 months ago